I have two words for Veruca Salt………..DEFERRED GRATIFICATION!
Try and remind yourself to stop being spoiled and expecting your success to be served at 87 degrees on a silver platter of your choice. Only 2% of Americans make over $100,000.00 a year. Most likely, you will have to go through what the rest of us had to go through to get here? Also, just a reminder, if everyone was at the top, it wouldn’t be called the “TOP”, it would be the “FLAT”. HHHHmmm……I don’t think I would want to be part of that.
“If success were to be fast for you, then it would have to be fast for everyone. If it was fast for everyone, then it would not be “success”. If its not “success”, would you even want it? ”
Like always, here is a few things for you to ponder:
1. 90% of lottery winners are bankrupt the first year due to unsound financial decisions.
2. If it’s easy it’s sleazy!!!!
3. There is no such thing as “instant” success. Take anyone that you think had “instant” success and go back 10 years in their life. I bet they did things 10 years earlier that have started the foundation of their success.
4. If you live in a high-rise, how long do you want the contractors to spend building the foundation?
5. Even if you live in a single story home, the foundation is the most important thing.
6. If God wants to make a squash he takes about a month; but, if HE wants to make an oak tree, HE takes years. Do you want to be a squash or an oak tree?
7. If success were to be fast for you, then it would have to be fast for everyone. If it was fast for everyone, then it would not be “success”. If its not “success”, would you even want it?